Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Huawei IDEOS S7 Slim Top Best Android Tablet



The Huawei IDEOS S7 Slim Tablet is a best top android 2.2 tablet. It is cheaper than your usual tablet and has the advantage of a removable battery. Huawei's S7 Slim tablet looks pretty good, with that screen dominating the front and just three touch sensitivities keys below in portrait mode.

The IDEOS S7 Slim touch screen keyboard is a bit of a mission to use – I found that half the time I ended up with duplicated letters or typos. I don’t have large hands, but found a lot of instances of neighboring keys found their way into my text.

Huawei S7 Slim is 3G compatible, extremely pretty and achieves what it sets out to do – though with its low pixel count you can get some slight pixilation on web page text. The thing is I am not convinced on it as a product.

In terms of hardware IDEOS S7 Slim is not the most impressive tablet on the market. It will support games but if you are a gamer, you’d already have a PC, and likely at least one console capable of doing it better.

I found myself constantly wiping the screen clear of finger prints as well. I know it isn’t a popular sentiment but I am one of the rare people who prefer the ability to use a stylus.

This 7-inch S7 Slim Tablet is very easy to carry – but it isn’t really much of a selling point in an era in which you have a much more portable smart phone. It is nifty and cute and if you want to try a tablet it is a good introduction to them as a whole, but I personally didn’t find it all that useful.

S7 Slim can be used to read e-Books – and I found it worked very well for that. The trouble here is you can get e-book readers which do the same thing with e-ink, which isn’t as rough on your eyes.

I was excited when I got the Huawei S7 Slim tablet to test drive. The thing looked cute, design-wise, until I tried to plug it onto my computer through its USB cable that comes with it. My computer couldn't locate the damn thing, and it wasn't automatically picked up like all USB thingamajigs.

I told myself that I will get content onto a memory stick and then transfer to the Huawei S7 Slim - but hey the damn thing doesn't have a USB port. Now I was seriously disappointed. So I thought if you cannot transfer content straight from your computer and there is no USB port, what does that live me with. I looked for an SD card slot and find one - but it was for a micro-SD card slot.

Being a technophobe, I thought 'oh gosh, how do you handle this machine'. After all, it has the ability to make calls, but at the same time, this IDEOS S7 Slim is like a mini computer.

Well, the S7 Slim is super easy to operate! The touch-screen makes it easy to alternate between the preloaded applications, typing messages or e-mails, making phone calls or surfing the web.

The amount of fun you can have with the Huawei S7 slim is endless – a music player, two cameras to capture your favorite moments and a video camera. And all of these are just a click away from uploading to your favorite social networks.

by JANNA ZENG

More Articles

No comments:

Post a Comment